On this page you find all the information relative to personal data processing by Galileo S.r.l.. For further information and explanations, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
We collect personal data and e-mail address that are necessary to follow the users information request and/or the registration to our newsletter and update to the web sites content. We do not handle sensible data or of judicial nature pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003. If it would be necessary to handle this sort of information, we will ask the user directly for consensus.
When you visit our web site, our Web servers register automatically technical access data, like IP of the connected computer, the articles viewed and for witch ther have been made requests, like the date and hour of viewing. This data can’t be connected to a specific person. We exclusively use this data to better the user experience and to identify any possible problems that might occur while navigating the site.
Technical Data Google Analytics
Further information is available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (General information on Google Analytics and Personal Data protection).
Purposes of data processing
The data collected (like Nome, Surname, Mobile Phone, Province/State of residence, interests, etc.) and e-mail address, will only be necessary to the use of the site itself and to the sending of information regarding updates tot the site’s data and functions.
Use of the data
All processing of data complies with the adoption of appropriate safety measures to guarantee safety and confidentiality, and can be collected on paper or electronically. The data and other information voluntarily given by the user, are collected and stored on digital archives and are used exclusively to reply to the users requests.
The collection of data is strictly optional and the failure to provide this information does not preclude the use of the site, but it can inhibit the complete or partial use of the site’s functions.
Your data will not be generally distributed.
Personal information can be transmitted to:
- personnel inside our own structure, as for the Marketing Department and Sales department;
- Subjects that are enforced by the law;
- Subjects that have the necessity to axes the data for technical maintenance, or other auxiliary functions, but strictly limited to their function only;
- Subjects, our consultants, I the limits imposed by the law, that will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Rights of the user
The user has the right to:
- Obtain a detailed recollection of it’s personal data, of its use and origin.
- Obtain the cancellation of it’s personal data or the blockage of unnecessary data.
- Obtain the review and update of it’s personal information;
- Oppose any use of the data stored.
The controller of the information is GALILEO S.r.l. in Via Giuseppe Farina 10-12, 41053 Maranello (MO), Italy.
To exert his rights the user can directly get in contact with the administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update 06/07/2015
The user has the right to obtain a confirmation of the existence, or not, of personal data, even if not registered and get communication of it.
The user has the right to obtain:
- The origin of his personal data;
- The purpose of data processing;
- The logic used in the collection of data, using electronic instruments;
- Information regarding the data controller, the people responsible as for article 5, comma 2;
- The subject and the different type of subjects to whom the information can be distributed, or that can obtain information like representatives of the State;
The user has the right to recive:
- Updates and variations to the data;
- The cancellation, the transformation of the data in anonymous data, or to block the data that violate the law, even the data that has been collected but not pertinent to function for which they were collected;
- Proof that the requests made at point a. and b. have been communicated to the persons to whom the information was passed on, except if to follow this these requests, the effort needed d exceeds, in an unproportioned way, the users right.
The user can oppose him self, in part or completely to:
- In a legitimate way to the treatment of his personal data;
- To the collection of personal data, so to send offers, publicity or direct selling or for market analysis or for commercial communications.